Tuesday, August 20, 2013

7th Grade Reminders

7th Graders,
I hope you are as excited as I am to start the school year! Like I said, I will be using this website to remind you of important assignments and dates throughout the year.  I will also post videos and articles on here.

Here are your reminders so far:
1. You will need your binders in class on Thursday.  A 1-1.5 inch binder with 5 divider tabs.  The tabs will be labeled: Bellwork, Classwork/Notes, Homework, Tests/Quizzes, and Data.

2. You will need a parent/guardian to sign your welcome letter (yellow sheet) and return that by Thursday too. That will get you 5 Bonus Points!

3. You will be getting your textbooks soon.  I would like you to cover your books.  You may use a stretchy cover, a paper bag, or any other cover.  The books are not in the best shape, and covering them will help prevent further damage.

I look forward to working with you this year!

Mr. Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment