Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome

Hello!  Welcome to my class website.  Before I explain how this site works and how it will be used, allow me to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me.  My name is Mr. Monty, and I am the new Social Studies teacher here at Ledgemont Junior/Senior High School!  I graduated from Lake Erie College in Painesville, Ohio in December of 2012 with my bachelors degree in Adolescent-Young Adult Education.  I am licensed to teach grades 7-12.  This year, I will be teaching two 7th grade World History classes, two 10th grade American History classes, and one Current Events elective for 11th and 12th graders.

Allow me to explain how this website will be used.  I plan to have a link for each individual class.  I will be posting reminders about homework assignments, tests, quizzes, and other important info on this site.  Also, I will be posting additional articles and videos that deal with topics discussed in class that will be helpful to you. You will NEVER turn in homework on this site.  

I'm very excited to be working with you this year! Return soon to check for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment